I am really pleased to announce that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award! I would like to say a huge thank you to Laura (www.sweetsandstyles.wordpress.com) for nominating me!!
Here are the rules:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
And my nominee are…
Please take the time to visit my nominees and follow their blogs. I love reading their posts 🙂
Seven facts about myself:
1. My favourite colour is yellow.
2. My biggest ambition is life is to be a parent. It’s the only thing I really want to experience in life.
3. I don’t believe in love at first sight. I believe that a friendship develops into something more and that’s when you fall in love. My boyfriend is my best friend 🙂
4. I love reading. I read childrens books as well as adult novels and Harry Potter will always be a part of my life!
5. I hate milk and baked beans.
6. Today marks my first weekend of no work since I was 14. I have always had a part time job as well as school/ studying and I started my first full time job on Monday which means from now on I have my weekends back. Hurray!
7. I love living in Manchester and am very proud to be British. I love our culture an traditional northern food!
So there you have it. I’m really excited to be nominated and would like to thank Laura once again.
Ti Amo x