I recently purchased this Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parafait as I needed a new everyday lipstick; something I can slap on in the morning for school and can trust will suit most make up looks I go for. I have not been disappointed!! The base colour of this lipstick is perfect for my skin tone and adds a nice sheen without being overpowering. What I love most however, is the added shimmery bits which shine and look a little glittery. Not something I would usually want from a daytime lippy, however this help illuminate the rest of my face and it really works with the understated base colour.
It is also really nourishing and doesn’t dry my lips out. It really lives up to it’s name lip butter and I love how easily it glides onto my lips. It doesn’t last a long time, probably about an hour or two but I don’t mind reapplying because it makes my lips feel so smooth! Lastly, I love the packaging! The quilted cover looks quite luxurious and pretty and I smile every time I get it out of my makeup bag!
So I’m now a fan of Revlon Lip Butter! I might have to go and investigate their other shades to see if I can find any more that suit me. You can purchase them from boots.com for only £7.99. Bargain!
Happy Saturday 🙂 Hope you have something lovely planned. The in-laws have come to stay for the weekend so we are planning a nice walk with the dog today and a slap up meal later on tonight 🙂
All my love,
Ti Amo x
- Revelling in Revlon (beautywithab.wordpress.com)
- Revlon Lip Butter // Review (lifeofahousewife.com)
- Highly Recommended! Revlon Lipstick – Colorburst Lip Butter (oupu9662.wordpress.com)
- Revlon Lip Butter : Pink Truffle (kmaradiaga1.wordpress.com)
- My Current Favourite Lip Colours (beautybykisa.wordpress.com)
- Revlon Lip Butters Review (worldwideabhaya.wordpress.com)
- Drugstore Haul #2 (theunicahija.wordpress.com)
- Lipstick Obsession (bottledhollywood.wordpress.com)
- Today I used a Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake (whatiusedtoday.wordpress.com)