I haven’t done one of these posts in a long time so I wanted to share with you my current favourite products!
1. Orly nail polish in Country Club Khaki. I got this product free with the last edition of Cosmo magazine and I LOVE IT. It’s such a nice colour for Autumn and is really easy to wear – it matches everything! It lasted almost a week without chipping, which, considering I work in a school, is really good!
2. Toni&Guy Classic Shine Gloss Serum. This was included in my first ever Glossybox and it really works well with my hair. I am always really wary of hair products because my hair becomes greasy very easily, but this serum makes my hair soft and less frizzy. Perfect!
3. Botanics Eye Make up Remover & Gentle Cleansing Cream (All Bright). These are easily the best make up removers I have ever used. I’m not too keen on the oily consistency of the eye make up remover but it removes even waterproof mascara with minimal effort. I tend to do my eyes first, and then use the cream to remove my foundation and the excess oil from my face. It smells beautiful too!
4. Soap&Glory Scrubatomic. This face exfoliator is heavenly! As always with Soap&Glory, the scent is just incredible and it’s micro bead formula really helps remove excess dirt from your face and i’m always left with smooth silky skin.
5. Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for nails. I have noticed this product so many times in Boots and never really considered buying it. However, I was excited to find it in this months Glossybox. After one use I fell in love. It really does work – after painting your nails you simply spray it on, wait for 30 secs or so and HEY PRESTO! Perfectly dry nails! This will really come in handy when I am running late or doing my nails just before getting into bed.
6. MUA Undress Me Too Eye Palette. I don’t really need to say anything about this one! I use it every day. End of.
7. Maybelline FIT ME Concealer. My sister passed this on to me after finding it was too dark for her skin tone. It’s light, creamy but with great coverage and a little bit goes a long way. I’m really impressed and it’s by far the best concealer I have used to date.
8. 17 Pressed Powder. I have never got down to the pan on any item I have used but I am very nearly there with this one! The powder is a perfect match for my skin and helps get rid of those pesky oily patches! I use it to set my lipstick and foundation and keep it in my bag at all times.
9. Freuline 8 Eyebrow Kit. I have really gotten used to using this now and love it. My face doesn’t look completed until I have done my eyebrows!
Ti Amo x